Backlink

If you like this blog,then link back to me.
This is what you will see.



Optionally use this Widget installer to add this link to your blogger blog.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Popup Slider PSD




Today’s freebie is a Popup Slider. When you hover over the pagination it shows you the preview of the slide. This creative and unique slider would be perfect for your next client project.


Feel free to give me feedback. If you like the Popup Slider and would like to see more slider freebies please let me know. I value your feedback and want to make the best psd freebies for you.

Follow me on Twitter, RSS, and Facebook for updates on new theme releases, psd freebies, and many more interesting tidbits of useful information.

Pease share this link for you to support this blog.Just choose your social networks below.Thank you!






4 comments:

Is this a sort of picture viewer? And what makes it unique?

Is it a javascript app or just psd without any coding?

what's the uniqueness of this, please?

Is there anyway that I can have that pop up slider on my blog page for free? I mean without changing my template? ^_^ Please teach me how. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More